1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Half-Birthday Luna!


Not only is it the first of the year, it's also Lunabean's half birthday. She's a whole six months old today. I can't believe it. Her current interests and accomplishments include: sitting up on her own, sucking on her toes, and yelling at the cat and dog.

I did forget to include a "resolution" on my list: to be the best role model and mother I can be. I have one simple guideline for this: Do what you would want your daughter to do.

Sometimes I don't feel like cleaning up after myself, but then I remind myself that if I want Luna to clean up after herself I need to be doing it. Sometimes work gets me down (or anything really)...how do I want Luna to react when she's in that situation when she's older? Do I want her to sulk and whine about it? No, I want her to figure out what needs to be/can be changed and make the best of a situation.

I've got a lot of growing up to do and Mr. 246 jokes that we have to raise Luna and myself. Well, if anything, it'll be an adventure.

I hope everyone is having a terrific New Years Day and I wish you all a happy, fulfilling year.

Love,
Ms. 246.

P.S. Here's 1/365 on my photo project!

No comments:

Post a Comment