1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Luna's Six Month Check-Up!

Little Bean at the doctor's office for her sixth month check-up yesterday. Here we are a little bit after her shots. We got her the flu shot as well. (I only cried a little this time. Haha.) With the craziness going on with the flu this year I'm not taking any chances. I do not want a sick baby. At all. They also keep the doctor's office uncomfortably warm and Luna bean is a hot baby anyways so we were all pretty much sweating after the whole ordeal (and that's why her cheeks are so pink!) And we missed nap time. And we had to wait an hour before they even called us back. But we survived...

Here are the stats:
  • Height: 27 1/2 inches tall (91st percentile)
  • Weight: 17 lbs 10.2 oz (68th percentile)
  • Head Circumference = 17 inches (91st percentile)
The pediatrician said she she was tall and slim. Ryan and I laughed at that and suggested that she might not be our child after all. Haha. She has a big noggin too! (Full of smarts!) We don't have to go back until she's a year old! I can't believe how fast she's growing. I can't wait for her to get older, but at the same time, I want her to stay little forever. I'm just trying to cherish every little step along the way. I love my baby bean. We're glad to have such a happy, healthy, laugh-loving, roly-poly baby. :)

-Ms. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment