1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tree Smeller


Mr. 246 is a funny man. We went on a walk this afternoon. I sneakily took a couple picture of him as he decided he needed to smell this tree. When questioned about it, he claimed it was "for education." Here you go:

IMG_0514


















I also got some good action shots while he was doing his pull ups/playing on the playground: (While I was writing this post, he saw the pictures and entitled them "Fat Man Tries to Fly.")
IMG_0521

IMG_0524



































I love him. We laugh so much it's ridiculous. I was telling him today that I get so excited when it's the end of the work day. The level of excitement I have about coming home every day is about the same level as the night before Christmas when you're a kid. I am extremely happy with our little family. :)

-Ms. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment