1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Friday, January 4, 2013

Victory Over the Scale! Week One!

Look what I did! 7.2 pounds my first week. (Only 42.8 more to go!) I'm quite proud of myself. This was with taking off New Years' Eve in the worst kind of way. Haha. (Let's just say there was a family meal involved and there are only two people who eat solid foods in our family at the moment.) I am proud of myself. Four days in and I think I'm off to a good start! I'll be sure to post my progress every Friday (my weigh-in day).

Not too much else to say here. Friday night -- we're going to put that Bean to bed then I'm going to have a hard cider and perhaps cozy up to do some crafts and watch Doctor Who.

Cheers!
-Ms. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment