1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Friday, January 11, 2013

Weigh-In Day Week #2



Goal I'm doing well on: I lost another 1.6 lbs this week. Pretty good for eating out 3x this week. (Chili's, Applebee's, and McDonald's). All three times I planned what I was going to have ahead of time so it stayed within my points and it was a success. Woo!

A goal I'm not doing well on:
Looking nice - I've been wearing make-up, but I haven't been doing my hair except maybe twice. It's just so hard in the mornings: Put my hair in a pony tail and cuddle with Luna for my last 5 minutes before work, or ignore Luna and go do my hair? I choose Luna every time. I could wake up earlier, but c'mon....like that's gonna happen.

I'll make a post tomorrow on the craftiness I've been up to as well as what Mr. 246 has been up to. Clue: he's changed up his look! Hope you're all well.

-Ms. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment