1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Happy Love Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day, but we do take part. Here's some of our Valentine celebrations today:

Luna and I went on a mommy/baby walk while Mr. 246 had a nap. (He did ALOT around the house today and Luna has a way of wearing you out if you're with her all day, but in a good way.) We saw some kitties, and some of the first flowers of spring. :)

Mr. 246 got me some BEAUTIFUL bright happy flowers. They promptly went by the tulips (which are starting to open up). So bright and sunshiney. I love fresh flowers! He didn't really have to get me anything. He's off the hook for a while because he got me a pretty engagement ring. He still spoiled me and got me some new teas and a box of chocolates as well. (Not a fancy box, a box of KitKats. Mmmmm...) I got Mr. 246 a card and a couple IOU's wrapped up in Altoid tins. (I ordered him some things off of Amazon but they haven't gotten here yet.) The card was heartfelt though, I think he liked it.
Luna also got a card! And she got a whole set of "Fancy Nancy" books. I think those books are so cute. She seemed to like them. Her new thing, as of this evening, is picking things up and putting her hands in the air. She was fussy this evening. She's still teething and I accidentally pinched her poor belly in the buckle of the high chair. Bad mommy award. Sigh. I'm sure there's many more of those moments to come...

Anyways, hope everyone had a delightful Valentine's Day. I feel slightly obligated to write a post talking about how much I love Mr. 246 and what he means to me and on and on. I'm not going to though, because I don't currently have the patience to try to put into words everything he is to me. Plus, I don't need to tell the online world. The only person who really needs to know how I feel already knows. :) So, goodnight everyone! Hope you had a love-filled happy day!


 -Ms. 246



No comments:

Post a Comment