1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Initiate Full-Time Wedding Planning

Hello strangers!

I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately. It's still a hard time adjusting to Mr. 246's new schedule. He's loving his new job and the child he's working with sounds like a really good kid. Lunabean is doing great. Her newest accomplishments: she waves! she says "dada"! she can almost pull herself up! I haven't been taking nearly as many pictures as I should and I definitely haven't been taking a picture a day like I'm supposed to. I've got a lot on my plate right now - wedding plans, new schedule, and I've been sick. :/

I've been in wedding planning mode to the extreme. It was really stressing me out at first, but now that we've picked a venue and a date I'm feeling much better and I'm starting to have a lot of fun with it all. The picture above is our venue...the Villa Privata. It's Italian/Tuscany style. We're getting married in the back, outside. The back has all sorts of awesomeness: canopy of trees, fountains, old stone and bricks, a wine cellar, arches, a fireplace. You just wait until you see it's awesomeness. Our date is 7.26.2013. :) I've started a wedding website if you'd like to check it out. It's definitely not finished yet so ignore some of the parts that aren't completed: http://wolfeanddunn.ourwedding.com/
Oh, and ignore the pictures as well. We're getting some engagement photos taken on St. Patrick's Day so I can make Save-The-Dates and all that good stuff. How fancy, right?

Anywhoo...just checking in. I'm on my middle-of-the-night pump (remember that whole exclusive pumping thing) and it's time to go back to bed. Hope you're all well!

-The Soon-To-Be Mrs. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment