|The Easter Bunny got Luna a bubble machine!|
Things have been quite busy lately. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes not. Here's a very abbreviated recap of what's been going on:
- I was sick for 3 weeks.
- Luna was sick for a week.
- Ryan was sick for a week.
- Engagement photo shoot (I'll have to post some of them!)
- We've taken care of photograpy, food, flowers, and cake/cupcakes for the wedding this past week.
- My work has been very stressful lately.
- Ryan's work is going wonderfully. I'm grateful he found one that makes him happy.
- My mother has injured her shoulder so Luna is now in daycare 3 days a week. I was upset at first, but she reeeeally likes it there. There's tons of new toys and other kids to play with that are around her age. (It's an in-home daycare so there's only 1-4 little ones there at any given time.)
- Gasp! I've done hardly crafting. I did manage to get a couple granny squares done on my afghan. At the rate I'm going, it'll be done sometime next year. I'm in a crochet mood so I'll be working on that a lot this week.
- Ryan's been enjoying his new "Monster Hunter 3" game on the WiiU. It makes him very happy. And that makes me happy (most of the time).
- I have a love/hate relationship with wedding planning. i just want all the vendors in place so I can concentrate on making pretty stuff! I had no idea how much stuff there was to plan. Let's hope I get it all done.