1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Strawberry Time!


Tuesday afternoon ritual: taking the Bean to the library and going to the Farmer's Market right next door. We bought 6 pints of delicious strawberries (for $12!) while we were there. I did my prep tonight (with some chopping help from Mr. 246) and we're going to make some strawberry jam tomorrow night. I hope my Christmas gift recipients like strawberry jam. Haha.

-Ms. 246

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! Ill email you my address. Haha! I only kid. Sort of. I hope you post how to make the jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it tonight, but tomorrow I definitely will. (I already cut up the strawberries, I have no choice!) If it turns out good, I'll gladly send you a jar! :)

      Delete