1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 3: Thirty Days of Lists


Today's prompt made me really sad. I found it really hard to think of things that younger me would like about current me. Conversely, I found it really easy to think of a million things that younger me would not like about current me. It's not that I'm terribly unhappy with how things currently are (at least in the bigger picture), but there is so much that younger me thought that my grown up years would be like. I don't necessary blame it on my failure to achieve such things, but perhaps my naivety on how easy it would be to achieve certain states or things or successes. I will use this prompt maybe as a jumping off point for some new goals...things I had long forgotten that I had wanted. Lots of thinking today...

Want to learn more about my list project/"30 Days of Lists"? Please visit my original post to learn more!

Want to see more lists? Search for the hashtag "#30lists" on Instagram or Pinterest to see more! Or you can go to the #30lists Flickr Group. And if you're a Twitter user, you can check out even more lists here.

-Mrs. 246
 

No comments:

Post a Comment