1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 5: Thirty Days of Lists

Day 5


As I was writing this lists I realized, I don't really worry about too much. Besides the craziness going on with my job (and therefore the money) I'm not too much of a worrier. I'm usually one of those people who, even when freaking out, really believe (at least in the back of my mind) that everything's going to be okay.

And yes, I worry about my dog dying. I know it's a real possibility because he's a dog and that's what dogs do. They don't live forever. I can comprehend my dog dying. I think that's why I don't really worry about something happening to Ryan or Luna...I just can't comprehend it. They are supposed to be good and whole forever. I know that's not realistic, but I don't want to sit and worry about them. I want to sit and appreciate them as they are in the moment. :)


Day 5 (2)

Want to learn more about my list project/"30 Days of Lists"? Please visit my original post to learn more!

Want to see more lists? Search for the hashtag "#30lists" on Instagram or Pinterest to see more! Or you can go to the #30lists Flickr Group. And if you're a Twitter user, you can check out even more lists here.

-Mrs. 246
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the paintbrushes! I know, this is a tricky one. I'm going to have to think about it some more before I tackle it. I think money is a universal worry, especially when we have people depending on us. But I'm glad you don't worry about too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the paintbrushes too...I couldn't cover them up! Lol.

      And you're right...this is a tricky list but it's surprising that I had a harder time with "Things younger me..." prompt than this one. I'll have to track down your list for today and check it out!

      Delete