1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Season for Gratitude



I came across this video this morning and it was the perfect way to start my day. It came a the perfect time as well, with Thanksgiving getting everyone in the mood to be thankful. I've also been re-inspired by Lucy's most recent posts. I love how she can see beauty in things that I probably would have walked past without really seeing. It really inspires me to slow down and take it all in. If you have 10 minutes, I encourage you to watch this video. It is inspiring and breathtakingly gorgeous.

Also, in the spirit of thankfulness...I have a new project I'll be sharing soon so keep an eye out for it!

Happy Friday!
-Mrs. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment