Ahh, Monday. Weekly goal time again! I really had high hopes of completing most of my goals but I overestimated myself forgetting that I had to work 4 days this week. That's a lot when you usually only work 2-3. I just worked the past 3 days and I am beat. Hopefully I can get myself organized tonight to have another successful week. I actually didn't do too bad though. There are a couple I am quite proud of (like running!) so read on!
LAST WEEK' S GOALS: 11.75/16 met!
1. Do something nice for Mr. 246. Make his a surprise or do something nice for him. Look for opportunities to do so. Uh, I'm a bit embarrassed. This should have been an easy one but I'll admit...this didn't happen. The qualifications were to do something extra or special and I didn't really do anything like that. It's hard 'cause I worked 4 days this week which leaves me beat and quite behind on everything. He was the nice, supportive one this week. Not me. I'll do better next week!
2. Be more patient with Luna. When I'm in the middle of a block of chores, take more breaks for "Luna play time." I did make a conscious effort to do this and I was more patient in general. I would say I still need some work though.
5. Accomplish one new hairstyle. I recently came across this pin (26 Lazy Girl Hairstyling Hacks). I really need to do something other than a ponytail. Wish me luck! FAILED. Ponytails all week. Except one day in which I french braided my hair, but the goal was to come up with a new hairstyle. Ooops. What does it mean if I'm too lazy to do lazy girl hairstyles? (Again, in my defense, I worked a lot this week and when you're up at 0530 it's just too early for anything other than rolling out of bed and drinking coffee on your ride to work.)
11. Track food at least 3 days this week. (I use MyFitnessPal. My name is Whistlefishy. Add me!) FAILED. I tracked one day. Ooops. I was mindful of serving sizes and kept a very general running tally in my head. We'll try better next week.
14. Work on SIL birthday present AND send it out. Didn't happen. I underestimated my time this week and needed the proper night (AKA a night where I had lots of patience) to complete this project. Sorry Sara! I'm gonna work on it next week! :D
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Plan and go on a family outing.
2. Do a craft of some sort with Lunabean.
3.One date night (most likely drinks and board games) with Mr. 246.
4. Cook dinner at least twice.
5. Schedule week and update planner.
6. Read new Oprah magazine (one of my favorite de-stressing activities.)
7. Write in my journal at least 3 days this week.
8. Walk at least 30 miles.
9. Complete C25K Week 2.
10. No fast food.
11. Track food at least 3 days this week. (I use MyFitnessPal. My name is Whistlefishy. Add me!).
12. Lose 1.5 lbs. (Gasp! Now I have to make it happen. I've declared it on the internet. Lol.)
13. Catch up with HP boards.
14. Work on SIL birthday present AND send it out.
15. Finish 1/3 of new crochet project.
16. Finish last week's PL and complete this week's PL.
17. Work on creating blogging schedule.
18. Create something with my new Silhouette Sketch Pens.
Eighteen goals. I know what you're thinking. That seems awfully lofty. Well, I only work one day this week so it shouldn't be too hard. We shall see! What's your biggest goal this week? Anyone succeeding at any fitness/weight goals?
- Mrs. 246