1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 12}



I came across a blog* recently that had weekly goals posted and I really liked the idea. Starting this week I'm going to try it. So, each week on Monday I'm going to post my goals for the week in various areas and will reevaluate whether I've made my goals for the week or not.

When making official goals I'm notoriously bad for making a ton of goals at one time so even though I have eleven listed, believe me....that took some paring down on my part. Haha. Here we go..


THIS WEEK' S GOALS:

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE
1. Have a drink and play a board game with Mr. 246 (Mini Date Night)
2. Take Luna to storytime on Tuesday
3. Make Luna two "Color" activities.

PERSONAL
4. Read the Oprah Magazine I've been holding onto. (Make fun of me if you must, but I always find it very relaxing, motivating, and resetting.)
5. Finish Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.

HEALTH
6. Walk at least 27 miles. (Tracking using my Fitbit!)
7. No fast food!
8. Make dinner myself at least twice. (Mr. 246 does most of the cooking.)
9. Go on two bike rides.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET
10. Finish scarf.
11. Send out HPC prize packages.
12. Catch up on Project Life (finally!)
13. Start planning new banner.
14. Make 2 "Shapes" set for a friend


I'll check back in next Monday and we'll see how I did. How about everyone else? Does anyone else do weekly goal setting? How successful are you? What are your goals for this week?

-Mrs. 246

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I will be celebrating like a true Irishman by eating some corned beef and cabbage tonight and not making a big fuss about the holiday. But I may go leprechaun hunting. That sounds fun.



*(Please forgive me...I don't recall which blog. Oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment