Hello dear friends! It's that time of week again. Almost seems silly to only have two posts a week and for one of them to always be a goal post but at least I'm consistent with one thing, right?
It was a pretty easy week because I had to work a lot and we were going to go camping but alas....no camping this weekend. I'm pretty sad about it. But after checking the weather all week I really wasn't looking forward to camping in a tent with a toddler with an overnight low of 32 degrees. We aren't that hardcore. Then the day before our reservation it was supposed to snow 3 inches the night before. Yea....we're not ready for any sort of camping like that.
I killed it on fitness/weight loss goals. I ate a bit terribly this past weekend but I worked out anyways. I'm hoping to reverse the water weight effects over the next two days. I'm looking forward to this week's goals though!
9. Wear sunscreen everyday. (It's starting to get hot and sunny! I should have been wearing it the whole time but I'm terrible at it.) Failure. I wasn't in the sun that much if that counts for something. I only put it on when I was going out and about for something when I knew I'd be outside.
14. Three blog posts. I'm getting really quite terrible about this.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. One quality date night.
2. Clean the master bathroom. A very thorough hardcore clean is much needed and I've been putting it off. I'm putting it under "family" because I'm pretty sure everyone will benefit.
3. Find one new activity to do with Luna this week.
4. Read a little bit of something inspiring every day.
5. Plan my days out in advance.
6. More of a to-do list item but it must be done since I am now completely out of birth control (which is making me very fatigued and just "off" in general): Make doctor's appointment so I may have a refill!
7. Weight lift at least twice.
8. Go to a yoga class.
9. Track food everyday. Even if I "mess up" I need to track it.
10. 8 glasses of water a day!
11. Log 41 miles this week.
12. Catch up on blogs at least every other day.
13. Update HP classes on HPC.
14. Submit projects for HPC.
15. Submit at least one assignment for HogwartsIsHere.
16. Take more pictures.
17. Edit at least some PL photos.
18. Do at least 4 inches of crochet blanket.