1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 32}

I'm going to admit...I haven't been doing so great lately in the goals department. I kind of sucked at Week 30 and then for Week 31 I didn't even make goals. You know what? I could definitely tell the shift in my life from making goals and not. I was much less productive. (I only went to the gym once last week!) 

Honestly, I didn't even feel like making this post today. That's the thing with letting things "slide." When you do it once it makes it easier to let it slide the next time and then the time after that. Then, before you know it, you're off the wagon. I'm not going to let that happen. So, allow me to visit my not-so-great Week 30 and we'll make some new goals for this week!


GOALS MET FROM WEEK 30: 8.25/13

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Take Luna to the park at least twice. Check! I think we may have even gone 3 times.
2. (Family) Go swimming together. Check!
3. (Family) Take more pictures! (Ongoing and repetitive but necessary to include: must take more pictures!) I made a conscious effort to take more. Whether I actually took more or not I don't know but I did pretty alright.
4. (Marriage) At least 2-3 times, when I get things ready for the morning, get his/Luna's things together to so he can have a little bit more of a break in the morning. Twice I did this then never again. Lol.

PERSONAL:
5. Start reading the new book I got: The Opposite of Loneliness. Yes, I started it. Then stopped. I wasn't loving it as much as I thought I would.
6. Save all receipts/update budget twice. Stick to my budget!During week 30....no. I'm doing a bit better right now though!

HEALTH: (We'll try this again...same goals as last week.)
7. Work out x4.Three times. I'll take 3/4 credit.
8. 10,000 steps/day goal. Nope. It's been so hot lately I haven't wanted to do anything.
9. 8 glasses of water a day.The hot weather has its benefits. I've been drinking my water!

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Finish Yarndale Mandala, take pictures, and send it off! Half credit! I made it and took pictures. I just haven't got it ready to send out yet.
11. Make an HP Craftalong post Yep! All caught up and I found a new app for keeping up with forums to use for Craftster...pretty neat. (It's called Tapatalk. Check it out!)
12.Work on PL at least one night.
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Erm, no. Sorry!

____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Do a painting project with Luna at least once.
2. (Family) Family outing next Saturday on my weekend off!
3. (Marriage) I thought of a fun little goal. I'll keep it a secret til next week in case he decides to read this. Hehe.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget!
6. Read and reflect every night before bed. Take much needed mental breaks.

HEALTH:
7. Work out x3.
8. 8,500 steps/day goal.
9. No fast food for the rest of the week. (Except for possible Saturday family outing.)

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Send off Yarndale mandala.
11. Three more colors on my granny stripe blanket. (Note to self: I'm on dark purple right now.)
12.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

Okay week 32...I'm gonna kick your butt!

-Mrs. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment