1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 34}


 

This past week wasn't the awesomely amazing week I wanted it to be. I was blind-sided by a terrible bout of PMS accompanied by extreme fatigue and general annoyance for the world. That kind of mind frame isn't the most conducive to being a happy, productive individual. All issues aside, I didn't do too bad. Let's check out how I did:

GOALS MET IN WEEK 33: 10.5/14

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Find and do a book-related craft with Luna. Yes! We had Go Dog Go and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie coloring and we made a hat after reading Hooray for Hat which we picked up from the library this past week.
2. (Family) Have official family dinners every night. Official enough! We cooked at home every night! :)
3. (Marriage) Mr. 246 is on break between semesters for the next two weeks so my goal is to spend some quality time in the evenings since he won't be studying! Okay, so I didn't do the best at this during the week because I was just so drained. We did have a lovely movie night, though, where we made pizza and Noah.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!(Continued from last week!) This. And then some. Gosh, I was just so tired all week.
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget! (Continued from last week!) Success!
6. Keep utilizing new planner daily! Yep!
7. Write a "Two Minute Journal" each day. Eh, I did it about 3 days. Truthfully I forgot on the other days. This week I'm going to add it into my to-do list.

HEALTH:
8. Work out x3. I worked out exactly once. Ugh. I was all set to go the second time on Friday night but then my mind wandered and I forgot to go, lol. Sucks because Friday night Zumba is the best!
9. 9,000 steps/day goal. 9689 steps/day average. Pretty good considering my amount of laziness this week!
10. No fast food or restaurants alllll week. Half credit. We really did eat at home all week except for Saturday when we were at the Sacramento Ikea. We were hungry and far from home and I really didn't feel like packing a picnic to go to Ikea. Lol. We ate a Ikea and technically that's not really fast food or a restuarant, right? It's more like a household store food court. The goal didn't mention anything about that. Haha!

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Finish (or at least finish 75%) of Luna's sweater. This was the one thing I was motivated about this past week and let me tell you -- it is awesome! I can't wait to show you guys! It's a tad wonky in some places but I'm pretty proud of it!

12. Plan out next month or so of crafts that need attending to. Check! Lots of fun stuff coming up!
13. Catch up and post on the Harry Potter Craftalong. Done!
14.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Fail.


____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Have a full Luna/Mommy day on Thursday.
2. (Family) Spend more time at home instead of stores.
3. (Marriage) After PMSing last week and being generally annoyed with everyone and everything I found myself being very "snippy" with Mr. 246. Yesterday I started giving Mr. 246 a hug everytime I started to feel annoyed. Lol. It helps the moment "pause" so I can reset and who doesn't love hugs?! 90% of the time I felt annoyed and snippy it was just my general bad mood and really had nothing to do with Mr. 246 or his actions. (He's a saint I tell you, putting up with me! Lol.)

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!(Continued from last week!)
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget! (Continued from last week!)
6. Write a "Two Minute Journal" each day.
7. Keep the end in mind! Make some long-term goal reminders and place them where I will see/remember them.

HEALTH: (keeping all the same ones from last week!)
8. Work out x3.
9. 9,000 steps/day goal.
10. No fast food or restaurants alllll week.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Work on OPERATION: PROJECT LIFE CATCH UP!
12. Work on #30lists book. (Oh, and sign up for #30lists!)
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

Well, let's hope this week brings more motivation and energy than last week! If you'd like to check out previous Weekly Goal posts, visit here to check them out.

And to help me out with some ideas for next week I pose a question for any readers:   
Do you have any fun short term marriage goal ideas?
I'm needing some inspiration and I'd love to hear any ideas!

-Mrs. 246 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment